boys over flowers. :)
Oh YAY! :D
I've finished watching Boys Over Flowers a couple of days again. & I super love it man. Although it made me cry like crazy, it also made me laugh like crazy. HAHAH. Im sounding as though I've split personality man. :/ But anyway, yes. I love the show. I love the plot. I love the cast. I simply love everything in the show la. Even the villians, 'cos they made the show more exciting. LOL.
Alrights. As compared to the taiwan version (流星花园), I personally feel that the korean version is better. :D The cast are more handsome and goodlooking, the plot is also more exciting. :D I love happily ever after, not to be continued. 'cos 流星花园 ended the show with 道明寺 and 杉菜 ending up being together, while Boys Over Flowers ended the show with Goo Joon Pyo proposing to Geum Jan Di. & by saying that I prefer happily ever after, I prefered the latter, Boys Over Flowers. :D
Also, the cast! The F4 in Boys Over Flowers is much more handsome la! Totally MELTS man! AWWWWWW~ & the plot doesn't only talk about Goo Joon Pyo and Geum Jan Di's love affairs. They showed the love affairs of So Yi Jung and Chu Ga Eul. :D SO ROMANTIC CAN! & also Goo Joon Pyo's family! The mean mother finally learnt her ways and became nice. HAHAHA. Such a happy ending! :D:D:D:D
Besides Boys Over Flowers, I've caught a couple of movies too.
Transformers was as exciting as ever. :D & I love you man is great for a romance comedy. :D
& I need to start exercising. :/ GDNIGHT.
I've finished watching Boys Over Flowers a couple of days again. & I super love it man. Although it made me cry like crazy, it also made me laugh like crazy. HAHAH. Im sounding as though I've split personality man. :/ But anyway, yes. I love the show. I love the plot. I love the cast. I simply love everything in the show la. Even the villians, 'cos they made the show more exciting. LOL.
Alrights. As compared to the taiwan version (流星花园), I personally feel that the korean version is better. :D The cast are more handsome and goodlooking, the plot is also more exciting. :D I love happily ever after, not to be continued. 'cos 流星花园 ended the show with 道明寺 and 杉菜 ending up being together, while Boys Over Flowers ended the show with Goo Joon Pyo proposing to Geum Jan Di. & by saying that I prefer happily ever after, I prefered the latter, Boys Over Flowers. :D
Also, the cast! The F4 in Boys Over Flowers is much more handsome la! Totally MELTS man! AWWWWWW~ & the plot doesn't only talk about Goo Joon Pyo and Geum Jan Di's love affairs. They showed the love affairs of So Yi Jung and Chu Ga Eul. :D SO ROMANTIC CAN! & also Goo Joon Pyo's family! The mean mother finally learnt her ways and became nice. HAHAHA. Such a happy ending! :D:D:D:D
Besides Boys Over Flowers, I've caught a couple of movies too.
Transformers was as exciting as ever. :D & I love you man is great for a romance comedy. :D
& I need to start exercising. :/ GDNIGHT.






.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home