unofficial.
School has finally come to an unofficial end. Had my last presentation and last project submission for my poly life today. Am glad that this mad semester is coming to an end. However, I realised that I may not get to see many of my Tp friends anymore. URGH. I'll definitely miss those times spent in TP, be it morning rushes to lessons, project mad rush, happiness or sadness, it will become a valuable part of my memory.
For now, I'm left with two more main exam papers to study for before the official holiday kicks in. &&& its the application period for uni too. I'm lost, I dont know what to choose. But definitely enrolling myself into a private uni, as I know I cant squeeze into NUS or NTU or SMU.
Okay. I've been badly deprived of sleep lately. Imagine sleeping at 4.30am, and waking up at 7.30am for days. I need to replenish the sleep lost. Gdnight.
For now, I'm left with two more main exam papers to study for before the official holiday kicks in. &&& its the application period for uni too. I'm lost, I dont know what to choose. But definitely enrolling myself into a private uni, as I know I cant squeeze into NUS or NTU or SMU.
Okay. I've been badly deprived of sleep lately. Imagine sleeping at 4.30am, and waking up at 7.30am for days. I need to replenish the sleep lost. Gdnight.

.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home