i cried.
ohmygawd. i cant believe that i cried when i saw tricia in school just now.
guess i miss her too much man.
TRICIA KHOO! I MISS YOU MANY MANY MANY TONS LOT!
im supposed to be mugging now. am having 2 test tml. french & socio.
MINYI, JIA YOU! :D EVERYONE, JIA YOU! :D
& i lost my voice totally. having a hard time talking nowadays.
this is prolly the quietest me you will ever see or meet. hahaha.
sophie even mistook me for andrew over the phone the other day. -_-
i called her house the other day & asked her to guess who i am.
& she mavellously answered, 'andrew arh?' :'(
I WANT MY VOICE BACK! :'(
guess i miss her too much man.
TRICIA KHOO! I MISS YOU MANY MANY MANY TONS LOT!
im supposed to be mugging now. am having 2 test tml. french & socio.
MINYI, JIA YOU! :D EVERYONE, JIA YOU! :D
& i lost my voice totally. having a hard time talking nowadays.
this is prolly the quietest me you will ever see or meet. hahaha.
sophie even mistook me for andrew over the phone the other day. -_-
i called her house the other day & asked her to guess who i am.
& she mavellously answered, 'andrew arh?' :'(
I WANT MY VOICE BACK! :'(

.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home