life's a bus ride.
Life's like a bus ride.
You're the bus & friends boards and unboards your bus.
However, I'm beginning to realised that I've got more friends unboarding than friend boarding my bus. Sometimes, I'll feel so alone.
Sometimes, I'll feel that a particular group of friends is my bestest bunch of friends, but maybe they feel otherwise. Or maybe I just sucks as a person that no one wants to befriend with me. Maybe I'm someone who dont deserve to have any friends, any care and concern. Isolation works best for me. I should just be a loner who comes and goes, leaving no impression, no, nothing on anyone. That will be the best, I guess.
Bye.
You're the bus & friends boards and unboards your bus.
However, I'm beginning to realised that I've got more friends unboarding than friend boarding my bus. Sometimes, I'll feel so alone.
Sometimes, I'll feel that a particular group of friends is my bestest bunch of friends, but maybe they feel otherwise. Or maybe I just sucks as a person that no one wants to befriend with me. Maybe I'm someone who dont deserve to have any friends, any care and concern. Isolation works best for me. I should just be a loner who comes and goes, leaving no impression, no, nothing on anyone. That will be the best, I guess.
Bye.

.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home