shopping spree.
Headed to town to shop yesterday. Bought hundred over dollar worth of goodies! Hahah. Which almost broke my hands, cos its freaking heavy. Dint feel the weight when I was shopping as darling was the porter of the day. No wonder, he was complaining that the bags are heavy. Hahahah.
Felt so satisfied, but sad when I see the amount in the bank account! I need to work more to replenish the MOOLAH!
Okay. Chinese new year, this weekend. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! May all of you win big bucks during this festivity. :D
Felt so satisfied, but sad when I see the amount in the bank account! I need to work more to replenish the MOOLAH!
Okay. Chinese new year, this weekend. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! May all of you win big bucks during this festivity. :D

.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home