harry potter & the half blood prince
Caught harry potter just now. & all I can say is I'm so disappointed. Sigh. The plot is not good. The movie is not good. :(
Anyway, went shoe shopping after the movie at Charles & Keith with my mum as she has a $50 voucher. Finally bought myself a pair of heels. :D Super love the heels to the max can! Then, Xinglun & I went dinner with my parents after the movie at Pasir Panjang Food Centre. :) The zi ca there is gooooood! Hahaha. Super love their steamed sotong. Had my first attempt eating ZU-ZU too. Initially, I had difficulties sucking out the meat. LOL. But I soon got the hang of it. However, my parents ordered too much food & I ate till I've difficulties walking sia. :/ Was darn full till I felt like puking sia. BAD BAD BAD! :(
I need to start exercising to burn away all the excess fats man. I'm so bloody fat now la. :( & I think I'm having indigestion now. My stomach is bloody pain. URGH!
GDNIGHT!
Anyway, went shoe shopping after the movie at Charles & Keith with my mum as she has a $50 voucher. Finally bought myself a pair of heels. :D Super love the heels to the max can! Then, Xinglun & I went dinner with my parents after the movie at Pasir Panjang Food Centre. :) The zi ca there is gooooood! Hahaha. Super love their steamed sotong. Had my first attempt eating ZU-ZU too. Initially, I had difficulties sucking out the meat. LOL. But I soon got the hang of it. However, my parents ordered too much food & I ate till I've difficulties walking sia. :/ Was darn full till I felt like puking sia. BAD BAD BAD! :(
I need to start exercising to burn away all the excess fats man. I'm so bloody fat now la. :( & I think I'm having indigestion now. My stomach is bloody pain. URGH!
GDNIGHT!

.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home