its saturday once again.
Ohmy. I feel like my parents have got more life than me. Its saturday, no ones at home except me. RAWR. I'm just so lazy to do anything. I wanna go out, but I'm lazy. RAWR. How paranoid! -.- Futhermore, darling lives so freaking far away. I don't even have the companion I need when I wanna head out for a swim or a jog or anything healthy. RAWR. This sucks.
I should stop being so lazy and go out, but first of all, I need *kaching! A LOT A LOT OF *KACHING. Haven't had my dose of retail therapy for months. :( & I've been repeating my clothes a little too frequently now. Sigh... For now, I wish that SIP will start soon, so that there'll be more cash inflow than cash outflow in my bank account.
On a side note, July is coming to an end really really soon, which means that I'm one more step closer to the exams, but two more steps closer to the SHORT HOLIDAYS before SIP officially starts. :D I feel like going to tioman, redang or anywhere with nice beaches. But I don't have the *kaching to go. :( Any kind souls wanna donate some funds to me? LOL. I would gladly take them & your chartiable act will surely be recognised. HAHAHAH. :P
Alrights. I shall go cook some dinner for myself. Goodbye.
I should stop being so lazy and go out, but first of all, I need *kaching! A LOT A LOT OF *KACHING. Haven't had my dose of retail therapy for months. :( & I've been repeating my clothes a little too frequently now. Sigh... For now, I wish that SIP will start soon, so that there'll be more cash inflow than cash outflow in my bank account.
On a side note, July is coming to an end really really soon, which means that I'm one more step closer to the exams, but two more steps closer to the SHORT HOLIDAYS before SIP officially starts. :D I feel like going to tioman, redang or anywhere with nice beaches. But I don't have the *kaching to go. :( Any kind souls wanna donate some funds to me? LOL. I would gladly take them & your chartiable act will surely be recognised. HAHAHAH. :P
Alrights. I shall go cook some dinner for myself. Goodbye.

.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home