Friday, July 31, 2009

project really do kills.

Its the crazy project period once again! :( & my dad has also chosen to be extra strict on me this few weeks! He's forbidding me to use the com after 11pm. (I'm risking my life typing this now, as its already 1+am, but he's asleep!) Anyway, I'm left with this very last submission on monday! Just wanna get it done & over with man!
.
Sometimes, I really dislike the way my group does things. 'cos its like effing last minute. & I hate rushing last minute la. URGH. Whatever it is, its the last project for this sem! TAHAN, MINYI! :D
.
Alright. I need to continue with my work. The amount of time left for me to complete that amount of work is driving me crazy real soon! :/

Gdnight, world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home